Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Dog Looks Like A Cow

This might be the most random thing ever, but I'm sharing it anyway.  One day I randomly (probably on Pinterest) came across a picture of a fluffy cow.  So I googled fluffy cow and found a few more pictures (they are actually called Highland Cattle).  I immediately thought OMG Admiral looks like those cows!  So I thought I'd share some comparisons and let you be the judge.

Example 1:



Example 2:

Example 3:


 So what do you think?  Does Admiral look like those fluffy cows?  I know they aren't twins or anything, but I definitely see the resemblance :)



6 comments:

  1. Hahaha Admiral DEFINITELY looks like that fluffy cow, but I'd even say they both look like fluffy bunnies! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. As silly as this sounds, this post made my daayy!! Cows are my favorite animals because well, they're just adorable!! Your pup looks so much like a fluffy cow. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's definitely a resemblance! Plus both are adorable! One of Abby's nicknames is Cow because she likes to stand outside and just chew on grass. She always grabs a mouthful as she's running inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. There is some resemblance! How cute tho! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! Haha! This is so adorable!!! Love this and Admiral!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes definitely a resemblance!

    ReplyDelete