Monday, November 26, 2018

A Girly Star Wars Nursery

After we found out we were pregnant, Kevin said he wanted to have a Star Wars themed nursery. Even if it was a girl. And since I've done every room in our house the way I want, I agreed to let him pick the theme. Once we found out it was a girl, I still agreed to the Star Wars theme, as I long as I could make it "girly." I love the way it came together and I hope Finley enjoys it for years to come!







(This pic was taken before the curtains were up.)










Sources:

Picture ledge shelves for books: Target
Baskets for stuffed animals & extra books: Target
Curtains: custom made from a sheet set by a family friend
Mobile: custom made by Little Bubba
Bedsheets: custom made
Star Wars prints: Etsy
Wookie & Porg air plant holders: Etsy
Clay Star Wars figures: custom made by a family friend
Death Star Globe: Etsy
Star Wars Dreamcatcher: custom made by my sister
Dresser/Changing Table: Target
Glider w/ ottoman: Target
Rug: Target


13 comments:

  1. It looks SO cute! The mobile is adorable! One of my friends wants a nerdy nursery theme (Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who, etc), so I'm going to have to save this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love her room! I think that it's the perfect blend of girly and geeky (and I would know haha I'm a huge nerd!) That mobile is to die for, as is the dreamcatcher!

    ReplyDelete