I saw this recipe for Cinnamon Apple Chips on Katie's blog a few weeks ago and decided I needed to try them. So last night, I did!
I finally opened the food processor that we got as a wedding gift and used it to slice my apples.
First of all, I was AMAZED at how fast this thing sliced an apple. Like literally two seconds. It doesn't take much to amaze me, obviously.
These cinnamon apple chips are super easy to make:
- Thinly slice your apples (and remove the core).
- Put a sheet of wax paper on a cookie tray.
- Lay your sliced apples on the wax paper and lightly sprinkle with cinnamon (less is more with the cinnamon).
- Bake for 50-60 minutes around 200 degrees, then flip them over and bake for another 50-60 minutes.
- Then let them cool a little and enjoy!
I put them in a bowl when they were done, and I had to eat one every time I walked by! An easy, tasty little treat to enjoy during this holiday weekend.
|Ready to stick in the oven.|
|Backed and ready to eat!|
I hope you have a GREAT Thanksgiving and get to spend time with those you love...and maybe score some good Black Friday deals :)