Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Happy Friday!!  I can't believe it is the first day is August already...this summer has been going by way too fast!  On to some random Friday favorites...

ONE. I'm STILL painting our bedroom trim.  I have done one coat of primer and three coats of white paint on the wood paneled wall and I think I still need one last coat of white paint before that wall is done.  I plan to finish that wall up tonight and work on the rest of the trim this weekend.  I can't wait until it's all done!

TWO.  My brother-in-law and his wife sent me Yurbuds for my birthday and I used them the other day on a run and I love them! I can't wear regular earbuds because they won't stay in my ears at all, but these were great!  I had no issues with them falling out and they were really comfortable.  And they're purple, which is my favorite color.


THREE.  I'm doing the color run this Sunday with my sister and I'm looking forward to it!  The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so we should have a great time!

source
FOUR.  If you know me, you know I love Justin Timberlake (and *NSYNC).  My sister sent me this photo on Pinterest the other day and it totally cracked me up.  Can anyone else appreciate this?  Many years have gone by, but the facial expressions are the same!

It's Like You're My Mirror, My Mirror Staring Back At Me - oh how the expressions don't change with time lol
source

FIVE.  Speaking of Pinterest, I pinned this coffee table makeover from Craftsman Drive and I totally want to do something like this to our IKEA coffee table.  It's a great way to makeover a table and seems relatively easy.

Slotted wood table top


Have a great weekend!



Linking up today with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for oh hey Friday!



And Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!
Momfessionals

8 comments:

  1. yum. i love me some jt. 10 years ago. five years ago. now. future. love. thank you for linking up, gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! I have several painting projects I need to finish. I also want to do one of the color runs. It's on my list. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I have so many projects on my "to-do" list I don't even know where to start :) Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, you will have so much fun doing the color run - great for photo opps!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the JT comparisons. Haha. And I want that coffee table.
    Have a blast on your color run.
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny of that JT photo :) I never heard of yurbuds! That's neat! What a nice gift! Have fun at the color run! I did one last night with my sister and it was fun! :) Good luck with the painting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for linking your Pinterest board to the Pinsomnia Slumber Party. I have had so much fun looking at everyone's great boards. Inspired :)

    ReplyDelete