Friday, August 8, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Happy Friday!  We have a busy, but fun weekend ahead of us, including a wedding and a bridal shower.

I don't know about you, but when I start doing a house project, it makes me thin of a million other projects I'd like to do.  I'm feeling that way now since I've painted our trim in our bedroom.  So today's Friday five are some of the other things I'd like to do in our house.

ONE.  I need to get curtains for our living room and bedroom.  I found these online from Walmart of all places and I really like them for our bedroom:

Better Homes and Gardens Ikat Scroll Curtain Panel
source

TWO.  I've been looking for a small round side table to go next to a chair in our living room.  I think this DIY version would be perfect:

DIY round side table
source

THREE.  I've wanted to hang something over our bed for a while now.  I think adding our intitials would be perfect.  Now I'm on the hunt for some big letters.

Initials framed above the bed.
source

FOUR.  We have a small shed in our back yard that I would LOVE to organize even half as nice as Jen from iHeart Organizing.  Seriously, check it out.

An Organized Garden Shed
source

FIVE.  I have a perfect spot in our living room for this blanket ladder.  I see some DIY projects happening this fall/winter...

DIY Ladder blanket holder
source

You can find these and tons of my other ideas on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!




Linking up today with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for oh hey Friday!



And Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!
Momfessionals

9 comments:

  1. I swear my list of house projects never gets shorter! There's always something to add! I love those curtains! Wal-Mart has been coming out with some really cute stuff lately. I like that blanket ladder too. It looks like it should be pretty easy to build.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the initials over the bed! I don't think it would work very well for my husband and I though...Both of our names start with C, so it would say "C & C" and I think that would just look weird. ha ha. Have fun sprucing up your home!! (Stopping in from Oh Hey Friday!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those big letters are my FAVE. Do it! :) Have a great weekend Ericka!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm in the market for curtains too and I LOVE those walmart ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have a Hobby Lobby by you, check it out for the large letters. I've gotten them there before for other projects I've done. Putting them on the wall like the picture is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that blanket ladder! Such a great way to store/display cute blankets, i may need to do this too. You can find those large letters at hobby lobby, i'm pretty sure they are the exact same ones as in the picture.

    Can't wait to see how some of these projects turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving those finds! And framed letters? Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Ericka! I nominated you for a Leibster award today on the blog! You can check out my post here http://www.melaniegetsmarried.blogspot.com/2014/08/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these things! I totally agree regarding starting a project and thinking of another million projects to do!

    ReplyDelete