Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekend Recap: Wedding Fun!

What a busy weekend!  It definitely flew by way too fast.  Here's what we were up to this weekend.

FRIDAY:  Friday was a rough day at work, so after work, two of my co-workers friends and I headed to the pool at one of their condos.  We spent a few hours enjoying the sun and pool and trying to relax.  Kevin joined us later and we had a great night just hanging out.

SATURDAY:  I had to be up early for work and then I headed out to find a dress for the wedding we had that night.  That night we went to a beautiful outdoor wedding for two of our friends and we had a blast!

Did my nails for the wedding using a Jamberry wrap for the first time.








SUNDAY:  We headed to Muskegon where I had a bridal shower to attend for a friend and a Thirty-One Open House to go to.  Kevin and his mom went to a 95th birthday party.  We met up afterwards and then headed to Kevin's dad's for dinner.  We were tired from a busy weekend, so we headed to bed early.

How was your weekend?  I can't believe our summer weekends are slowly dwindling away...someone please make time slow down a little!

6 comments:

  1. Love your nails! I've heard of Jamberry before, looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your nails. How was applying the Jamberry? I have a sample at home but have been too lazy to try and apply it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did have a busy weekend! As much fun as busy weekends are, I always love staying home too. Yesterday I didn't leave the house once, and it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those nails are adorable! I love your necklace from the wedding pic too. I'm happy to see you had such a lovely weekend. :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look cute! I've only done Jamberry on my toes I don't think I would have the patience to do them on my fingers! Haha :) Sounds like a fun busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Jamberry so much that I decided I HAVE to sell them!!! If you are looking to purchase any I have the buy three get one free on my site!!! http://annsterw.jamberrynails.net

    ReplyDelete