Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It's My Birthday!

Today is my 27th birthday.  How am I spending it?  At work.  Sounds like fun, huh?  I decided that if I took the day off, I would just end up cleaning my house, and even though a clean house would be nice, I figured I'd wait and take a day when I can do something fun, like have a long weekend or go to the beach.

Facebook Notifications Social Network Birthday Funny Ecard | Birthday Ecard | someecards.com
source
My parents and my sister are coming over tonight and Kevin is taking us all out to dinner at Bonefish Grill for my birthday.  On Friday my parents are having a bon fire at their house for me, so I'll celebrate more on Friday.

I may have sent my husband my birthday wish list that I posted last week, and he ordered me the zero-gravity chair that I wanted and it arrived last night!  I can't wait to test it out this weekend!

My phone has been going off since 6:30 this morning with texts and notifications, so I'm definitely feeling the love today.  Bring it on 27, I'm ready for you!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day (even though you have to work)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERICKA!!! I hope 27 is your best year yet. Enjoy your chair tonight!! I've wanted a zero-gravity chair forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday!!! so jealous of the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday girly!!! I hope you have a great time with your family. I have never heard of a zero-gravity chair.. Looks like the perfect thing to lounge in the sun in though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA that first picture is SOOOO true. Hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had an absolutely fabulous birthday and got to do something fun after work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday lovely lady!! Enjoy your weekend!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday Ericka! yay for the zero gravity chair! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete