Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Party Gifts

Today I'm going to share our gifts to our bridal party.  I don't really have any pictures of the gifts Kevin gave his guys, but he got them the purple ties that they all wore in the wedding, black and purple socks that they all wore in the wedding, and of course, in typical Kevin fashion, he also got them all remote control helicopters.

I got my girls their earrings and bracelet that they all wore in the wedding, and I also made them a Bridesmaid Survival Kit.


I ordered the little wristlet's from thirty-one (my sister sells it) and had their initial embroidered on each one.  I had seen a few different versions of this survival kit on Pinterest, so I took bits and pieces of each to create these.



I thought they were a fun idea, and after being in a couple weddings myself, I know how these little items can come in handy.  I know the girls used some of the items the day of the wedding, so I'm glad they were put to good use!

I'm so grateful to the people in our bridal party, for all of their love and support throughout the entire wedding process and for being such great friends and family to Kevin and I!  These gifts were a small way for us to say thank you to them.

-Ericka


Chits and Giggles

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE that poem for the kit! What a great idea! Mind if I borrow it for my girls? ;)

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those survival kits are cute! What all did you put in them? That is a great idea for a gift!!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The survival kit is such a cute idea! Your so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The survival kit is a great idea! Love love love the Thirty-one wristlet you picked out! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete