Monday, July 8, 2013

I'M MARRIED!!!

What an amazing week it has been!  I promise I'll recap everything in detail, and by in detail, I mean with lots of pictures :)  Our wedding day was perfect.  A little rain for good luck, but it kept the temperatures cool and the rain stopped in time for us to ride the trolley around after the wedding and get some amazing pictures at the beach.  The reception was perfect too.  Good food, good cake, good music, and even better people there to celebrate with us.

We spent five days in Atlantic City, NJ for our honeymoon and we had a blast.  The forecast called for rain all week, but it only rained one morning we were there, so it was ended up being perfect!  After having two weeks off from work, I'm not looking forward to going back...we should all be able to sit on a beach every day in the summer and not work, right?

I'm hoping to get all of my pictures together this week so start my recap of everything, but I'll leave with you a picture of me and my husband on the trolley after our wedding <3


-Ericka


Sami's Shenanigans

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to go though and upload moms wedding pictures soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful wedding, reception and you were a STUNNING bride my friend!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! Glad you had great weather and fun on the honeymoon. Getting back to reality is never easy though. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I'm glad you could be there and enjoy the day with us :)

      Delete
  3. Awwww, congrats!!!! :) Such a cute picture of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy everything went off without a hitch, and you look gorgeous! Can't wait to see more pics. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful bride!!! Congratulations girl! I'm so happy the rain stayed away for you guys. Can't wait to see all your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!Can't wait to read all about the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! You are such a beautiful bride! Cannot wait to see more beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete