Friday, July 26, 2013

Major Hair Cut

Tomorrow I am chopping my hair off.  I'm a little nervous about this...I mean we're talking 8-10 inches gone.  I've never had my hair shorter than my collarbone, so this will be a first for me!  I've been saying for over a year now that I wanted to cut my hair short after the wedding, just for something different.  I've also wanted to donate my hair for a long time, so tomorrow I'm doing both!

Here are my hair inspiration photos:



Here is how long my hair is now (and it's slightly curled in that pic), so you can see how this is going to be a major change for me!
This might be a sneak peak of one of our honeymoon photos...
Follow me on Instagram (erickamarie) or Twitter (erickamarie87) if you to want see the result tomorrow afternoon!  Otherwise I'll be sharing it here on Monday :)

Have a great weekend!

-Ericka

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I can't wait to see the final product! You will be adorable any way you cut it! I did the same thing after my wedding too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! It is going to look amazing on you!!! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. weeee i cannot wait to see!!!! that cut is adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS.... I can not wait to see it on you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete