Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

This weekend wasn't very eventful and that's fine by me!  I had to work Saturday and we spent a lot of time doing yard work this weekend.  Here are some pics to sum it all up:

Friday afternoon cuddles...I had a half-day since I had to work Saturday.

Woke up to this face on Sunday morning.
Ran some errands on Sunday afternoon then went and saw Iron Man 3.  This is what the car said the temp was after the movie.  It did end up going down to 87 by the time we got home.
Picked up this cute firebowl from Target with some of our gift cards.  Can't wait to use it!

Admiral enjoyed rolling in the grass while we sat outside after some yard work.
Enjoying a nice cold Budlight on Sunday afternoon.  Perfect day!

Rockin' my Birthday Bash tank from a few years ago....getting pumped for this year's Bash in a few weeks!

I hope you had a great weekend and got to enjoy some gorgeous weather too!

-Ericka



2 comments:

  1. Did you like Iron Man 3? I haven't seen it yet. Really love the firebowl you got from Target! That is going to be so fun to use this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Weekend Update! Gosh, I really want to see the new Iron Man..it looks good! It was hot as Hades here too, but that is what I get for living in the south! Looks like you had a great weekend! Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete