Thursday, May 30, 2013

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It: Buffalo Chicken Bites

My fiance and I love anything buffalo chicken related, so when I saw this pin for Buffalo Shredded Chicken Bites, I knew I had to try it out.

Original Pin
They were super easy and tasted good too!  The most time consuming part was shredding the chicken.  I might try to use canned chunk chicken next time.  I varied a little from the original recipe and it still turned out great  Here's what I did:

Ingredients
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup all-purpose flour
4 eggs, lightly beaten
3-4 cups of bread crumbs

Step 1
Heat Oven to 350.  Line large baking sheet with foil.

Step 2
In large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, and cheddar cheese.  Roll a heaping tablespoon of mixture in to a ball and place on to a plate.  Repeat with the remaining mixture.


Step 3
Please flour in a shallow dish.  Place eggs in a second shallow dish.  Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish or zip-lock bag.

Step 4
Dip each chicken ball first in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs.

Step 5
Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.  Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and enjoy!




Hope you enjoy these if you make them.  Now go check out all of the other awesome SI, PI, DI projects!

UPDATE:  These were featured on Delicious Dish Tuesday!
Eat Drink & Be Mary


-Ericka


Eat Drink & Be Mary

12 comments:

  1. I have tried a different version than this, and this seems so much easier!
    ps. just clicked through your blog. Super cute! Def. will be reading!
    http://thelittleblackdogblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you cook the chicken in your crock pot you can literally shred it in seconds! so easy and those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, these look yummy! Will have to try them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?!?! I am a buffalo chicken fanatic and have never seen these before!!! I must make them asap! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM that looks delicious!!

    come visit me sometime :) sappyandhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look amazing! And my hubby will go nuts for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It makes me so sad I can't eat these haha! (vegetarian problems lol) but my husband can and I'm sure would love them. you are always tempting me girl!

    thank you for joining us today:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I love you... it looks absolutely amazing. I bet they were a total hit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting concept...I might have to try these!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum! These look sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it an awesome feeling when you accomplish something you've pinned on Pinterest? These look so so good! Thanks so much for sharing at DDT; you'll be feature tomorrow and I hope to see another recipe from you there:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. These are currently in my oven, and I'm so excited to finally try them! Thanks for sharing so many weeks ago :)

      Delete