Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Recap - Better Late Than Never

I'm usually pretty good about posting my weekend recap right away on Monday morning, but this weekend was pretty busy, so I didn't get a chance to write my recap until tonight.

This weekend's weather was gorgeous, so Friday night, Kevin and I did some yard work.  We cleaned up some leaves and mowed the lawn.  My cousin Caycee (she's 10) stayed with us for the weekend, and she came over on Friday night.
Caycee loves Admiral, and he loves her too!
On Saturday afternoon we went to Caycee's soccer game.  They didn't win, but she scored a goal, so that was exciting!  Caycee and I went to the West Michigan Whitecaps baseball game on Saturday night and had a good time.  The weather was perfect and the Whitecaps won which made it even better!



On Sunday and my mom, my aunt, and I met Kevin's mom at the bridal store for my wedding dress alterations appointment.  The appointment went well and I can't wait to see the dress in a few weeks when it's done!  After the dress appointment we made a stop at Home Goods before heading back to my house.  Kevin grilled up some burgers and hot dogs for lunch and we ate outside on our patio since the weather was so great.  I took Caycee home on Sunday night and then Kevin and I caught up on our shows on the DVR.

It was a busy weekend, but a good weekend.  I have a feeling our weekends are going to continue to busy right up until our wedding day.  I hope you got to enjoy some nice weather this weekend too!

-Ericka


1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend! Jealous that you guys took advantage of the nice weather and went to a ball game AND had a cookout. I really can't wait to get our grill out for some burgers and hot dogs! :)

    So exciting your wedding dress appointment went well too! It's always a relief when you can cross off another thing from the big wedding to do list! :)

    ReplyDelete