Friday, August 31, 2018

Bumpdate: 34 Weeks

I'm a little behind on updates, since I'll be 35 weeks on Sunday, but oh well!


How many weeks: 34
Symptoms: Uncomfortable pretty much sums it up. I feel like she's either crushing my bladder so I have to pee every 10 minutes, or crushing my lungs so I can't breath. 
Baby Bump: Large and in charge.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nada. I just think I use being pregnant as an excuse to eat more and eat less healthy than normal. But no cravings.
What else is going on: We had our first baby showers last week and it was so great! We had one at work on Friday and then one with Kevin's family and some of my friends on Sunday. We were blessed that so many family and friends came to celebrate (and spoil) Finley. I can't wait to spend some time organizing everything in the nursery this weekend.









Can't believe we are SO close to meeting our baby girl! It is getting real!

Just for comparison, here are weeks 12-22, and then weeks 24-34:


32 Weeks
30 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment