Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bumpdate: 18 Weeks


How many weeks: 18
Symptoms: Just getting up to go to the bathroom 1-2 times every night.
Baby Bump: Can't hide it any more! Just ordered more maternity clothes to help me get through the summer.
Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions any more, and no cravings yet. Just hungry all the time.
What else is going on: Felt the first little kicks/movement! I can't wait until they are strong enough for Kevin to feel them from the outside.

Only a few more weeks until we know if this baby is a boy or girl. We can't wait to find out!


I ran another 5k at 17 weeks and felt great...even ran it faster than the last one. The race was super fun. It was in Detroit and we got to finish on Comerica Park and walk around the field. I have another 5k coming up this weekend, and that's the last race I have during this pregnancy. Although I plan to continue running as long as I feel good.





17 weeks



We also went to a 40th Anniversary party and a 40th Birthday party at 18 weeks. Baby's first time on a carriage ride ;)




Feeling very grateful that I feel good and am having an uneventful pregnancy so far! 


No comments:

Post a Comment