Friday, August 17, 2018

Bumpdate: 32 Weeks



How many weeks: 32
Symptoms: Pretty much the same as the last update. I would just say I'm uncomfortable. But that's to be expected at this point. I think I may have felt my first Braxton-Hicks contractions. 
Baby Bump: I don't know how it's possible for it to get any bigger, but it just keeps growing! I can't believe my belly button has popped out yet.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Still nothing.
What else is going on: My sister got married! That was a long day that ended with swollen feet and a tired body, but totally worth it. We are going to another wedding this weekend and then three in September. I feel like I'll be leaving earlier with each one, but excited to go celebrate with our friends.
We went to our birthing class/hospital tour a couple weeks ago, which was beneficial. We've got a breastfeeding class next week and then a CPR class a couple weeks after that.
We went to a Detroit Tigers game last weekend and got to enjoy it from a suite - all the food and drinks we wanted! It was a perfect day for a game. I don't know how I would have felt sitting in a regular seat at 32 weeks pregnant, so I was thankful we were in a suite where we could sit out in the shade, or go in to the air conditioned suite if we got hot (which we didn't).
Our first baby shower is next weekend and I'm so excited! Can't wait to start getting the nursery finished and organizing her closet.




30 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment