Friday, July 20, 2018

Bumpdate: 28 Weeks


How many weeks: 28 - officially in the third trimester. Whoa.
Symptoms: Sleep is getting rougher, but can't complain because overall I feel pretty great still!
I have to roll out of bed or off the couch because my stomach muscles are pretty much gone.
Feeling her kick all the time now. And kicks/movement are definitely getting stronger too.
Baby Bump: Getting bigger every day!
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nope
What else is going on: Passed my glucose test - yay!
We put the crib together, so the nursery is slowly coming together. Hoping to share our inspo for it soon.
Admiral is starting to learn to cuddle with the bump, and not climb on top of it. He also likes snuggling with my pregnancy pillow (pics below).
Getting excited for the nursery to come together and then to meet this little girl in less than three months!





20 Weeks
18 Weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment