Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Bumpdate: 30 Weeks

I'm actually 31 weeks in these photos, but last week was crazy (my sister got married!!!), so I didn't have time to get a pic...so let's just pretend :)


How many weeks: 30 
Symptoms: If I'm being honest? Sleep sucks - it's getting harder to get comfortable and I get stuffed up a lot at night, so then I can't breath, which is annoying. I toss and turn a lot (sorry Kevin). I can't sit or stand in one position for a long time, so going to the movies is not fun any more. My back pretty much hurts all the time. BUT I hate to complain, because I know that is all part of being pregnant and it's going to be over before I know it. And this pregnancy has been pretty smooth so far. I know there are people that have a much more difficult time than me, so I hate to be negative.
On the plus side, baby girl moves around like crazy now! Pretty much any time I'm sitting or laying for 10+ minutes, she starts moving. I can now feel her whole body moving around in there, not just kicks. Love that feeling.
Baby Bump: Oh, that bump. It gets bigger by the day.
Food Cravings/Aversions: Nothing.
What else is going on:
Took the bump out for my sister's bachelorette party. Stayed up until 2:00 am. Not sure how I did it while completely sober, but we had a good time :)

Got most of the wall decor for the nursery. Just waiting to get the rest of the furniture before I put anything on the walls. I have a feeling baby stuff is going to be in full force over the next couple of months.

Can't believe we are just over two months away from having her here!



No comments:

Post a Comment