Thursday, June 21, 2018

Bumpdate: 24 Weeks


How many weeks: 24
Symptoms: Sleep is getting a little tougher. Besides waking a couple times a night to go to the bathroom, I'm having trouble falling asleep sometimes. I guess pregnancy insomnia is a real thing.
We had a couple of weekends when it got super hot (in the 90s) and I was outside, on my feet all day. By the end of the day, my feet and ankles were pretty swollen. Luckily that only happened the one day.
I'm feeling a lot more movement and it's easier for Kevin to feel it too. Sometimes you can even see little kicks from the outside. Especially when I lay down for bed at night, she goes crazy!
Baby Bump: Definitely getting bigger. And my belly button is getting much shallower.
Food Cravings/Aversions: None.
What else is going on: I'm continuing to clean out our office so we can make it a nursery. Hoping to work on it more this weekend.
I started buying some cute girl shoes and clothes. Not a ton, just a few things I couldn't resist. Baby shoes are seriously the cutest.
Can't believe we are 6 months in already! This pregnancy is flying by. Hoping the last 3-4 months continue to be just as smooth as these first 6 have been.


My sister and her fiance got me tickets to see Kane Brown and Chris Young this past weekend, which was really fun. It was my 8th concert since being pregnant, and I'm realizing concerts are getting harder to attend the further along I get because I get uncomfortable quicker than normal. But it was still a great concert. Chris Young is one of my favorites!






20 Weeks
18 Weeks

4 comments:

  1. You are getting so close and you look great!! Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s so crazy you’ve been to 8 concerts since pregnant! Lol. You look great! The sleep insomnia and peeing all night is not fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I know....this baby is probably going to love music too :) And thank you!!!

      Delete