Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekend Recap: Halloween!

I hope you had a great weekend.  I loved seeing all the fun Halloween costumes on Instagram and Twitter this weekend!  Here's what we were up to the past few days:

FRIDAY:  We stayed home and handed out candy.  We only had around 60 trick-or-treaters this year.  It was cold (it actually snowed during the day) and windy, so there weren't a lot of kids out.  It was an early night for me because I had to be up early for work.  Admiral dressed up like a skunk this year...since he got sprayed by one this year, we figured he should dress up like one too!


SATURDAY:  I worked in the morning and then headed home.  My sister came over and took some pictures for us.  She had a new camera that she wanted to practice with so I asked her to come over and take some pictures of us at our house.  Even though we've been living here for two years already, it's our first house, and I wanted to make sure we had some pictures of us in front of the house.  I might share some of the photos later this week.

My sister and I went shopping for a little bit after the pictures were done., and then Kevin and I rented Sex Tape and watched it Saturday night.  We both thought it was pretty funny.  My mom gave Admiral a new toy on Saturday, and he loved playing with it all night.


SUNDAY:  I did a bunch of cleaning and laundry and even ran a couple miles Sunday morning.  Then I got ready and headed to my sister's thirty-one party she was having.  When I got home, Kevin and I caught up on the DVR and hung out for the night.

Kevin and Admiral watched football all day while I went to the thirty-one party.

Nothing too exciting this weekend--but it was a good one in my book!  Make sure you stop back tomorrow for something really exciting....maybe a giveaway!

Happy Monday--have a great week!




Bella And The City

7 comments:

  1. So fun! Love Admiral's little skunk costume! We did laundry all day it felt like on Saturday! It's not glamorous, but it is so nice to have it done, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, definitely feels good to get caught up on laundry.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, his expression in the first Friday picture! "Well, yes, I suppose I do have a moment to stop, anything for my fans." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.. I love your dog! What an absolute adorable pup! My dog dressed as a skunk one year too and looked like he wanted to kill me... he was not a happy camper.

    I just found your blog from the Friday link-up and am also a new homeowner! I will definitely be following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skunk costume is AWESOME!! I love all of the Admiral photos from your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah poor baby! He got sprayed by a skunk!! He looks cute in his costume :)

    Looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks for linkin' up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes a low key weekend is the best! I love Admiral's costume! He's just so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete