Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Favorite Things - Christmas Wish List

Linking up today with AprilEliseKatie, and Zelle for These Are a Few of My Favorite Things 2014!



Although I am waiting until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, I am trying to get all of my Christmas shopping done early.  I've even started MY Christmas Wish List in case any of my family or my husband (hint hint) need ideas for me.  I decided to keep this list "fun" and share some things I'd love, but probably won't buy myself.

Ericka's Christmas Wish List


Jewelry - I really want some gold stud earrings, and these Kate Spade Sailor's Knot Studs are perfect!  I've also wanted a Michael Kors watch for a couple years now, but never could justify spending that much on a watch.  But now that the "gold" on my cheap watch is flaking off, I think it's time for something new....and nicer :)

Clothes - I LOVE the look of a plaid shirt and fur vest, so I think both of these things need to make their way in to my closet this Christmas.  I may have to just get them myself so I can wear them now!  Old Navy has tons of cute plaid shirts and I've seen lots of cute fur vests out there too.

Boots - I can't decide which of these Sorel boots I like more, so I think I need both.  The Sorel wedge boots are super cute and would keep my feet dry during the winter, but still look cute with skinny jeans or leggings.  On the other hand, the Sorel Tofino boots look like they would be perfect for keeping my feet warm and dry when I'm in the snow for long periods of time, like when I'm snow blowing or playing with the dog.  Yep, I think I just justified needing both of them!

DSLR Camera - I have no idea which camera I would get, but I know I want one.  I would definitely have to do some research before making this purchase.  This is something I would save any Christmas money for and purchase it myself when I know what I want.

Weights - I have 3lb and 5lb dumbbells, but I'd like some bigger weights too.  Probably 8lb and 10lb weights.  I'm trying to keep myself active this winter and I do a lot of indoor workouts that require dumbbells.

I do have some more "practical" things on my Christmas Wish List, like a new set of pots & pans, a new knife set, an automatic car starter, etc, but who wants to look at photos of pots and pans?  This list is definitely a "wish" list because I wouldn't buy myself most of these things, even though I love them.

What's on your Christmas Wish List?



Make sure to enter the Old Factory Candles giveaway HERE.

17 comments:

  1. I just snagged that Old Navy Flannel a few weekends ago, its amazing! I also found a fur vest on groopdeals that exceed my expectations. those Tofino boots, swoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could so see wearing the plaid shirt and vest together. Love your whole list and those Kate Spade earrings - swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that watch! I have the ON plaid and absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that flannel, I'm hoping to find one soon. And, I have a faux fur vest on my wish list too! Those Sorel boots look fabulous and warm, too! Great picks, stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots! The boot wedges are so stylish. I've never seen them before. I have a Nikon and love it. I know a lot of people prefer Canons. Someone advised me to go play around with one of each brand and see what I was more comfortable with. Getting hands on with them was a huge help in deciding what to get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm soooo with you ... decorate AFTER Thanksgiving but get shopping done early! :) I have a Nikon D3100 that I got on adorama.com, I bought it refurbished which knocked $100 off the price! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I missed this awesome link up haha! I need to pay more attention lol. But at least I'm getting ideas for my own Christmas list! That flannel looks great and I highly recommend a DLSR for any blogger's Christmas list! I love my Canon, personally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A watch is on my wishlist as well. I can't decide if I want a "dressy" or casual gold watch though...decisions decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good camera is definitely on my wish list (just not this Christmas) - we want to invest in one before we eventually have kids! The iPhone just won't cut it then lol Loving the fur vests + flannel, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great list! I love everything on it, especially the vest. So chic!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every girl needs a fur vest! Hope you get at least one of these gorgeous, unpractical gifts my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great list! I think the plaid shirt and fur vest is adorable! You would look great in that! I have a pair of Sorel boots and they are indeed awesome! You definitely need a pair - or both! Haha :) And yes for the DSLR! Definitely a must have! Once you have one, you'll never want anything else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good list! Jewelry is on my wish list every year. :) I love the faux fur vest. I have one and it's a total wardrobe staple. You will definitely love it.
    I am also enjoying those weights, I have a few but they are not on a pretty stand, this might actually be a nice touch for me as well. I will add that to my Santa list. Have a great rest of the week Ericka!

    ReplyDelete
  14. An MK watch is on my list too!! Can never have enough of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those Sorel boots!! I just ordered my first pair. I hope I like them in person too!

    ReplyDelete