Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend Recap - First Snow

It's a snowy Monday here in Michigan!  We got our first "real" snow this weekend (meaning that it actually stuck to the ground and accumulated).  Here's what we were up to this weekend:

Friday night Kevin and I went to dinner at Mongolian Grill with some friends--I forgot how much I love that place.

I worked during the day on Saturday and then Kevin and I headed to my hometown to celebrate my sister's 25th birthday.  I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time and had a blast.


We headed back to Grand Rapids that night, but it was slow going the whole way home because of the poor visibility and slippery roads from the all the snow.


Sunday was spent doing the usual: grocery shopping, laundry, and watching football.  Oh--and Admiral had fun playing in the snow Sunday morning.


How was your weekend?  Do you have snow where you live?


Make sure to enter the Old Factory Candles giveaway HERE.






Bella And The City

7 comments:

  1. I am dying to try that game!! I keep hearing about it from everyone! Thank goodness we do not have any snow yet. I am in Western PA and today we have a lot of rain...fingers crossed that it stays rain! Not ready for the snow yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cards against humanity but I am not that good. I live in Raleigh, NC and the high today is supposed to be around 70 and I am hating this weather..tomorrow back to 40s. I don't want snow quite yet but I am a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Admiral and the snow! I still have yet to play Cards Against Humanity - I definitely need to go buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cards Against Humanity is the best game ever made. I think we have played it so much we went through all the cards and need to buy the expansion packs..living in Michigan, do y'all play Euchre? My hubbys family all play that game and I don't understand it at all no matter how many times they have tried to teach me. Its for sure not snowing her in LA but hopefully we get some soon in the mountains because I am ready for snowboarding season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember many drives in Grand Rapids very similar to yours while growing up. I can't say that I miss the snow now that I live in the south, but I do enjoy the week I spend in Michigan over the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pup!! What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Admiral is so cute with the snow on his nose! I'm not sure how I feel about the snow just yet! I love winter but I just always feel like its too soon! I'm jealous that you got to go to the Mongolian! Yummm! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete