Friday, October 3, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Another long week is in the books.  Let's get this party started.

ONE.  I'm off work today because we are heading down to Cincinnati to visit Kevin's brother and his wife.  We are meeting his cousin and his girlfriend there, and Kevin's mom is already down there.  We have plans to go to the zoo, go to a University of Cincinnati football game, and eat lots of delicious food.  I'm excited for a fun weekend!

TWO.  I'm trying to figure out what to wear/pack for this weekend.  The high in Cincinnati on Saturday is only in the mid 50s and we will be spending much of the day outside.  I headed to Pinterest for some fun (and warm) fall clothing inspiration, and I learned that I need to add a plaid scarf to my closet ASAP.  I mean, how adorable are these outfits??

Olive skinnies (or sub blue)   blue jacket (or sub olive)   plaid scarf   boots   large bag
source
cute fall outfit
source

THREE.  I currently have six mums on my front porch.  Yes six.  I picked up four smaller ones and my mom got me two larger ones.  I still need to add some pumpkins, but here is what it looked like when I had four mums:


I rearranged things quite a bit now that I've added two more larger ones, and I'm hoping to add some pumpkins next week.  I'll be doing a full post of all of my fall decor next week!

FOUR.  I am currently writing this post from Biggby. It's the first time I have blogged from a coffee shop.  I feel like a legit blogger now ;)



FIVE.  Today is my Dad's birthday.  Happy birthday to best Dad in the world!





Linking up today with September Farm and The Farmer's Wife for oh hey Friday!



And Momfessionals for Friday Favorites!
Momfessionals

9 comments:

  1. Your front porch looks so cute! Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your front porch! I am currently in the process of decorating mine as well! love the lanterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot even tell you how many people I've come across in blogland today that I'm birthday twins with haha! Happy birthday to your dad! I absolutely love your porch and the asymmetric look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time in Cincinnati! I'm not ready for the temperatures yet. The past 2 weeks have been too perfect here.

    Love your fall decorations. That is my goal this weekend- bring on the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch looks so cute! I'm going to go buy some mums today after work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mums!! So fall. Our porch could def use some fall inspiration. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First, those two outfits that you posted are amazing!! I would wear them everyday, if I could! And that picture of you and your daddy is super sweet :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never blogged from a coffee shop, but might try it sometime if I can. (I live in a small town/small city part of the South, so people here will see a coffee shop and FREAK OUT and crowd the place!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your front porch! I haven't done anything yet and I have zero mums! Booo! Haha! I love those outfit inspriations! I think I have the first one on my pinterest too!

    ReplyDelete