Friday, December 30, 2016

Holiday Home Tour 2016

Just like yesterday's Christmas card post, I know this is late, but I wanted to share it anyway. I love being able to go back and look at my old posts to see how my decor and style has changed, so at least I'll have it to look back on. You may have seen some of these if you follow me on Instagram, because I participated in the 12 days of decor, which made me take pics on a daily basis. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking.



wine bottle vase made by my sister
This little shelf used to hold our DVDs and Blu Rays, but I got sick of looking at them, so I boxed them up and put them in containers in our TV stand. So now I get to decorate all the little shelves and I kind of love it. I also want to paint this thing white at some point...




joy wood sign from Kate's Crafty Heart

tree wood sign from Kate's Crafty Heart









deer hoop made by my mom


I LOVE seeing holiday home tours, so I hope you enjoy this little glance in to our home all decorate for Christmas. This weekend I'll be taking it all down and replacing it with some simple winter decor, which I'm kind of excited about. As much as I love decorating for Christmas, by the time the holidays are over, I'm kind of ready for a little simplicity. Anyone else feel that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment