Sunday, December 18, 2016

Fall Photos (FINALLY!)

The last weekend in October we had a little photoshoot with Mckensie anne Photography (same photographer that did our wedding photos and other fall photos). We hadn't had "professional" photos done in a couple of years, so I wanted to get some done this year. We also used a couple of them for our Christmas cards, which I'll try and share later this week. But for now, here is photo overload of some of my favorites!


















 And I have to share this one. It basically sums us up perfectly. Admiral going crazy at 100 mph and we just laugh and follow along :)


If you are in the West Michigan area and need a photographer, I HIGHLY recommend Mckensie anne Photography. She is so easy to work with and always gets us super great photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment