Thursday, December 29, 2016

Our Christmas Card 2016

I'm only only four days late, but I'm finally sharing our Christmas card. This is the first year I've done a photo Christmas card. I usually print a photo and include it with our card to our families, but this year I did the actual photo card. I actually got ours from Costco, and I was very happy with them. And even happier with the cost. You guys, it was only $15 for 50 of them! With envelopes! And there was a $5 coupon when I got ours, so it only cost me $10 for 50 cards! You design and order them online and pick them up in the store. So easy. I will definitely be using Costco for our future Christmas cards. Here's how ours turned out this year:


I used a couple photos from our fall photos that Mckensie anne Photography took. It was so hard narrowing it down to just a couple photos, but these were two of my favorites. I hope our family and friends liked them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment