Monday, September 16, 2013

Baseball & Star Wars

Kevin and I headed to Detroit on Saturday to watch the Tigers play.  But first we had to make a pit-stop at the outlet mall for a little shopping.  I got a few things from Bath & Body Works and Kevin and I each got a new pair of shoes.  I LOVE my new Adidas running shoes.  Ok, I haven't actually run in them yet, but I love them anyway.  I'm hoping to run in them tonight and I'll let you know how they work.

Saturday night was Star Wars night at Comerica Park, so we got to see some awesome Star Wars costumes before the game.









The Tigers ended up losing Saturday night 1-0.  We had a hotel about 20 minutes outside of Detroit, so we headed there for the night.  We got up Sunday morning and headed back to the ballpark around 11.  It rained a little at the beginning of the game, but turned out to be a great day for baseball.  And the Tigers won 3-2!  



It rained the whole drive home, so after we picked Admiral up from my parents, we were lazy and watched football for the rest of the night.

Told you we were lazy Sunday night...
Hope you had a great weekend!




Sami's Shenanigans

1 comment:

  1. Baseball and Star Wars?! THIS is why I love coming to your blog! So freakin' jealous. Two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete