Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top Five Photos

Today, Andrea from Momfessionals, is hosting a Show & Tell link up. Today's topic is your top five photos of all time. Well, since there is no way I could ever decide my top five photos, I decided I'd share my five favorite photos of Admiral. It seems like it's been a while since I've dedicated a post to him, so I thought this would be a good opportunity. And who doesn't like seeing cute dog photos? So here they are, in no particular order:



 



his face just cracks me up in this one...he's obviously annoyed with me




had to include a puppy pic!




And that quickly got out of control and turned in to way more than five. But I couldn't choose just five, and I figured you wouldn't mind if I threw in more :) Make sure you head over to Andrea's blog to see everyone else's top photos!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, absolutely adorable. The bunny ears kill me.

    ReplyDelete