Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday.  She is the most amazing woman I know.  She is the most hard working, caring person and would do anything for anyone.  She worked full-time, cooked, cleaned, did the laundry, and never missed one of mine or my sister's sporting events or school functions while we were growing up.  She was basically superwoman.  Now that I am an "adult" and have been out on my own for a while, I am starting to realize how hard that must have been to do all of that...and I don't even have kids yet!

Happy birthday to my mom!  The hardest working woman I know.  I can't wait to see you this weekend to celebrate!



photo by McKensie anne Photography


3 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet post for your mom! I hope she has a wonderful birthday. The picture of you two on your wedding day is so precious and you look gorgeous!!!

    xo Always, Abby
    Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom! I also love the wedding day picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to her! What a fun post!!

    ReplyDelete