Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Recap: Fun in the Snow

Finally, a fairly uneventful weekend!  Friday night, Kevin and I did our typical pizza and TV lazy Friday night.  Saturday morning we got ready and dropped Admiral off to get a bath and haircut, then we headed to lunch and to our first marriage counseling appointment (which went pretty well, in case you were wondering).

Admiral was very tired after his bath and haircut.
Saturday night we just hung out at home.  Some of Kevin's family that hadn't seen the house yet stopped over to see it real quick, and then we just relaxed for the rest of the night.

Sunday morning I went grocery shopping and then had a very productive day at home.  I think I did about 48 loads of laundry (or like 6, same thing), and I worked on cleaning out our office.  Our office has also been our "catch-all" room since we moved in.  We just put all of the boxes in there and have slowly been unpacking them.  I made some progress on Sunday, but we still have a long way to go.

Since the weather was so nice on Sunday, we decided to spend some time outside playing with Admiral, and we decided to build a snowman!  The snowman doesn't have any arms, because Admiral loves sticks and he would have just taken the arms off and ran way with them.


I hope you all had a great weekend too!  I'm looking forward to a non-busy week and a fun weekend in Chicago!




I'm linking up with Sami to share my weekend recap.

1 comment: