Friday, October 19, 2012

October Birchbox & Cute Dog

Yayy for my October Birchbox!  This was my third box I've received and it might be my favorite one so far!



In this box I received:
Kiehl's Aromatic Blends: Orange Flower & Lychee - Liquid Body Cleanser  (I haven't tried this yet, but it's a large sample which is great)
Joanna Vargas Daily Serum  (I like this, but I don't love it...I like an actual moisturizer better than a serum)
Naked Princess Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss  (LOVE this lip gloss)
LUNA Fiber Chocolate Raspberry  (I haven't tried this yet either)
essie fall picks Nail Polish Collection  (I received the "power clutch" color and I love it)


I also wanted to share some pics of my cute dog.  Ok, I'm a little biased, but you have to admit he is kind of adorable :)

Kevin and I usually get home from work right about the same time each day, but Kevin worked late the other day, and Admiral just did not like that.  Every time he heard a noise, he hoped it was Kevin coming home from work. 


So then he finally realized it wasn't him, and sat down on the couch and stared at me, like "hey, where is he?"


So then I told him that he wasn't going to be home for a little while and he laid down and pouted.


I'm pretty sure he might be part human :) 

Oh and the TIGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete