Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Bumpdate: Week 16

Almost caught up on these! I'm actually 17 weeks right now, so after next week's bumpdate, they should finally be in real time :) Links at the end of the post to catch up on past bumpdates.


How many weeks: 16
Symptoms: Not many symptoms except my growing belly. I'm feeling pretty great! 
Baby Bump: Definitely there all the time now.
Food Cravings/Aversions: No aversions any more, and no cravings yet.
What else is going on: Feeling pretty good. I ran my first 5k race (since being pregnant) at 16 weeks and it went pretty well. It was slow for sure, but I felt good and am looking forward to continuing to run while I still feel good. Got to hear the baby's heartbeat again at my 16 week appointment. This time it was 154, so starting to slow down a little. Not a whole lot going on right now, but I'm good with that!


baby's first 5k

reading on the deck...bump is definitely threre

2 comments:

  1. Jessica MarshallMay 2, 2018 at 9:53 AM

    U look so beautiful and u r glowing like no other!!!!

    ReplyDelete