Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Bumpdate: Week 14

Still a couple of weeks behind on these, but I'll catch up soon!


How many weeks: 14
Symptoms: Finally not feeling nauseous all the time! And starting to get some energy back. Kevin even said one night, "wow, you're staying up later now." It basically means I wasn't going to bed at 8:00 pm every night. My jeans definitely don't fit anymore, so it's maternity jeans, leggings, or sweatpants all the time. I just need the weather to warm up so I can wear leggings and dresses all the time.
Baby Bump: Starting to be noticeable, especially after I eat :)
Food Cravings/Aversions: Aversions are pretty much gone, which means I'm finally able to eat chicken again. Weirdly, walking around the meat area of the grocery store still kind of grosses me out Something about seeing all of the raw meat. No real cravings yet. Just hungry all the time.
What else is going on: We told our parents and siblings at 8 weeks, at 12 weeks we told the rest of our family, and we told the rest of the world at 13 weeks. So glad to finally be able to talk about it! We got to hear the heartbeat for the first time at 12 weeks. I can't believe the first trimester is over already. That went by FAST.



1 comment:

  1. Aww! What a sweet update. Glad everything has been going well. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete