Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Weekend Recap

I know it's a few days late, but I wanted to share our Easter weekend. Saturday was spent doing things around the house and enjoying the beautiful 80 degree weather we had. I made some fun Easter cookies that turned out super cute. I used these cookies as my inspiration, but I totally cheated and did NOT make home made cookies or frosting. I added green food color to white frosting, so that counts for something, right? Either way, they looked cute, tasted great, and were super easy, so I'd definitely make them again.


Sunday morning we headed to Muskegon and went to brunch with Kevin's Dad's side, lunch with my family, and then stopped at my mother-in-law's on the way home.





It was a busy day, but we got to spend time with lots of family and eat lots of good food. And we brought home WAY too much candy.

I'll be spending this week preparing for the half-marathon that I am running in this weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Your cookies turned out so cute! Good luck with your half-marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those cookies look so good! The decorations are perfect! Good luck this weekend.

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! I want those cookies over here! Good luck with the half!

    ReplyDelete