- I tend to eat my food one item at a time. For example, if I have ham, potatoes, and green beans on my plate, I will eat all of my green beans, then all of my potatoes, then my ham. I don't mix it up, and I usually save my favorite food item to eat last. Weird, I know.
- I also don't like my food to touch each other. I'm getting better about this. If my mashed potatoes touch my ham, I can live with it. However, on Christmas, my little cousin had a pickle and jello on her plate, and they were touching and I couldn't stand it. Again, weird, I know.
- I love my dog like he is my child. I didn't know I could love an animal this much. I mean, how could you not love that adorable furry face?
- I LOVE football. It's my favorite sport. Baseball is a close second. I'm a huge Detroit Lions and Detroit Tigers fan.
- I love getting a good deal shopping. I can't justify paying full price for things when I know I can find it on sale later, or find something similar for cheaper somewhere else. I love a great deal :)
- I'm a little bit of a neat/organization freak. I can't stand when things are out of place or dirty (just ask my fiance). However, if you ever come to my house, you will see that this is a constant work in progress, and my house is far from organized or perfectly clean.
- I'm addicted to Pinterest (you can follow me using the link on the right side of this page) and Diet Dr. Pepper.
- I love *NSYNC. I was heartbroken when they broke up. I'm still convinced that I'm going to marry Justin Timberlake. It doesn't matter that he's already married and I'm getting married in 5 months...does it?
Ok, I think that's enough about me for one day. Hopefully I haven't scared you away. Thank you Whitney for hosting this fun link up today!