Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Favorite Pinterest Finds

I love seeing people's favorite Pins or links, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite recent Pinterestfinds. Feel free to comment with some of your favorites!

I've made this Bacon Ranch Chicken a couple of times now and it's a super easy, quick dinner that tastes great too!
Source

I made these cute Mini Cinnamon Rolls for a brunch party at my house a couple months ago and they were so good! Perfect bite size portions and really easy to make.
Source

If I was brave enough, I'd add a little of this dark purple to my hair. I haven't gotten the nerves to do it. Yet.
Source

I made this Crock Pot Creamed Corn for Thanksgiving and it was a hit! It was my first time ever eating or making creamed corn and it was something I'd definitely make again.
Source
I don't need a baby gate, but I'd love to make something like this for the top of our basement stairs. We have an arched doorway, so a regular door wouldn't fit right, so a half door/gate would be perfect.
Source
Source
I've been crocheting a lot lately, and coffee sleeves have been at the top of my list (check them out on Instagram). This one is super cute, but looks a little complicated, so I haven't attempted it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment