3 ripe bananas
1/2 c. shortening
1 c. sugar
2 c. flour
1/2 teas. salt
1/2 teas. baking soda
1 c. chocolate chips
1/4 c. brown sugar
1/4 teas. nutmeg
1. Mix all ingredients together, EXCEPT the brown sugar and nutmeg, until well blended (I used my kitchen aid mixer for this).
2. Add in the chocolate chips and mix.
3. Fill 24 cupcake liners with the batter you just made.
4. Mix the brown sugar and nutmeg together and sprinkle over top of each filled cupcake liner.
5. Bake at 350 degrees to 12-18 minutes (I did mine at 18 minutes. It just depends on your oven and how full you fill your cupcake liners).
I actually eat these for breakfast, but they are also great as a dessert too! What are some of your favorite recipes?
Linking up with:
The Creative Corner