1. Sperry Cherubfish Mariner Shoes. I've wanted a pair of Sperry's for a while now, and I love these! I already told my husband I wanted these, and they are on sale for $70 (instead of $90), so I'm hoping they show up for my birthday :)
2. Kendra Scott 'Parker' Stud Earrings. I need some cute gold stud earrings and I think these would be perfect!
3. Tory Burch Fitbit Wrap Bracelet. I think these Tory Burch fitbit wrap bracelets are so dang cute! However, the price tag on these is not so cute ($175 each). I have many different color bands for my fitbit, but I'd really like a brown or tan one to add to my collection.
4. Curling Wand. I've seen so many great hair tutorials using curling wands, so I really want to get one and see how it works on my hair.
5. Midi Rings. I love the look of midi rings, but don't own any yet. This set from Nordstrom is super cute, and is only $14!
6. Detroit Tigers Shirt. I have lots of cute Tigers t-shirts and tank tops, but I don't have any cute long sleeve shirts or sweatshirts. I'd love to add a couple to my closet for those chilly night games :)
7. Stretch Headbands. When I run or workout, I like wearing a headband to keep loose hairs out of my face and off my neck. All of mine are getting pretty worn out/stretched out, so I'd love to add some new, cute ones to my collection!
What's on your Birthday Wish List this year??