Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Our Easter/Spring Home Decor

I don't have a ton of Easter/Spring decor, but I do like to add some touches of Spring to our home.  I would love to add more, but just haven't done that yet.  I need to hit some after season clearance sales this year to stock up for next year!  I have a few Easter DIYs that I did a couple of years ago that I am still loving.  So here is a little look in to our Easter and Spring decor:

I got these cute ceramic bunnies from my mom....she was cleaning out her Easter decor and getting rid of them, so I took them!
I love filling this lantern with different things depending on the holiday/season.






Easter Egg Tree Tutorial HERE

Easter Egg Wreath Tutorial HERE (don't mind that mine is missing an egg...it fell off and I haven't glued it back on yet haha)

Do you decorate for Easter and/or Spring?  Any great Spring DIYs I should do?



2 comments:

  1. Looks cute! I haven't put out any spring or Easter décor yet. I still have my winter pinecone wreath on the front door! I just keep forgetting...I'm going to hit up the after Easter sales too and see if I can get more spring décor. I only have a few things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lantern filled with Easter eggs! And I know, I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I want that wreath hanging on my front door!

    ReplyDelete