Monday, November 5, 2012

Long Time No See

I know I've been MIA lately, but I've been busy.  I'll recap what's gone on since my last post...mainly with pictures :)

First, here's some pics of our Halloween and Fall decorations at our house.  I took down the Halloween ones now, but the Fall ones are still up.





Kevin and I carved our pumpkins last Saturday (the Saturday before Halloween).  We had our pumpkins sitting on our front porch before we carved them, and something started eating mine.





(I did a skull and Kevin did the bat signal from Batman)

I made pumpkin seeds and they were yummy:

(Just poured melted butter on them, sprinkled some garlic salt, and baked them at 300 degrees for about 45 minute)

Kevin and I did not dress up for Halloween this year.  We stayed home and passed out candy on Halloween.  We had 130 trick-or-treaters on our first Halloween in the house!

We got our save-the-dates in the mail this weekend, so I'll be busy getting addresses together to send those out.

I took a shopping trip to IKEA, Home Goods, and World Market on Friday with my mom and her friend.  It was so fun!  I'm ready for another trip back to IKEA!


And of course, some pictures of The Admiral from the past week:





 We got a new computer this weekend and it has Windows 8 on it.  I have no idea how to use...anyone have any tips??


4 comments:

  1. Your pumpkins turned out great!!!
    What kind of breed is your dog? Is he part poodle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My dog is a GoldenDoodle...part Poodle part Golden Retriever :) He's a great dog!

      Delete
  2. Awww love your pup! So adorable. I also love your thanksgiving subway print! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love our pup too--he's part of the family :) Thanks for checking out my blog; I love yours!

      Delete