Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018 Goals

Since we're almost two months in to the new year, I thought I'd finally share my goals for 2018. I did this last year, and liked being able to go back and see how I did. Here's what I want to check off my list this year:

1. Read at least five books. I love to read, but haven't done much of it over the past couple of years. I'm currently reading The Magnolia Story and I really like it. It's a quick, easy read and the story is cute.

2. PR in two races. I'd like to beat my personal records in at least two races this year. I'm signed up for three so far, so we'll see what happens. 

3. House projects! I think this will always be on my list. I've already started a couple little projects, and I'm planning to start overhauling our upstairs reading nook and guest room today. I still have a long list of things I'd like to do, and I'm slowly checking them off, one by one.



Do make goals or resolutions each year? If so, what are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment