Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Five

ONE. Tomorrow is National Dog Day, so I'm sharing a few recent pics of Admiral. Because who doesn't love dog pics on a Friday?

always getting in to something in the yard
sleepy boy
loves to cuddle

TWO. This week I shared some of my favorite running apps, technology, and training plans. I've included things I've used in the past and what I'm using now, as I train for my first marathon. Make sure you check it out if you're a runner, or thinking about getting in to running.



THREE. I'm majorly over due for a hair cut. I'm ready for a change, but nothing too crazy. I'm loving these medium length cuts, which would mean about 6+ inches off my hair. What do you think?




FOUR. Next week we are hosting a Fantasy Football draft at our house and I have been browsing Pinterest for some fun ideas...can't wait to get to work on them!

source

source

source
FIVE. I'm playing in a softball tournament that starts tonight and goes through tomorrow, and then have to do a long run on Sunday. I think it's safe to say I'll be worthless on Sunday night and probably Monday too. What are you up to this weekend?


2 comments: