Sunday, June 12, 2016

Father's Day Gift Guide

Can you believe Father's Day is this weekend? That came up quick! I'll be at Birthday Bash all weekend, so I actually won't see my Dad on Father's Day, but I did do some shopping and wanted to share some of my Father's Day gift ideas with those of you who still might have some shopping to do. These are ideas that could work for dads, husbands, boyfriends, etc.

Father's Day Gift Guide



Baseball Hat - Kevin wears hats a lot in the summer, so this would be a great idea for him. And of course, it would have to be a Detroit Tigers one.

Golf Balls - Both mine and Kevin's dad love to golf. And so does Kevin. So golf balls area always a good idea, You can never have too many!

Portable Bluetooth Speaker - Kevin always has his phone playing music when he's outside doing yard work or when he's working in the garage. A bluetooth speaker would make so much more sense than using just his phone to play music.

Men's Underwear - I feel like no guy can ever have enough socks, t-shirts, or underwear. And a set from Tommy John with all three is even better!

Cashews - My dad loves cashews, so this is an easy thing to add to any gift for him.

What was on your gift guide for the dad in your life?



*I was contacted by Tommy John to share a Father's Day Gift Guide. I was not compensated in any way. All ideas and opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment