Monday, August 24, 2015

Weekending

Happy Monday everyone!  I felt like I spent the majority of my weekend cleaning, doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc.  All the necessary, but not fun things, you know?  We did manage to sneak in a little fun this weekend though.  On Friday night, we went to a rooftop party that one of my co-workers was having.  It was a perfect night for it--beautiful weather, amazing food, and a gorgeous view of downtown Grand Rapids!


We headed out around 9:30 pm to go watch a friend's band play at a bar downtown.  We had fun listening to them and dancing while they played on a big outdoor patio area.


I didn't do a whole lot on Saturday other than grocery shopping, laundry, and other stuff around the house.  We rented a couple of movies Saturday night and had a low-key night in.  I got up early Sunday morning to head to Greenville for a softball tournament.  We ended up playing three games, but our day ended early after we loss two of the three.  I came home and finished up laundry, went for a run with Admiral, and baked my first ever loaf of blueberry zucchini bread.  As I'm writing this, I haven't tried it yet, but if it tastes good, I'll definitely share the recipe!

How was your weekend?  Do you feel like you're constantly trying to catch up on cleaning, laundry, etc??

1 comment:

  1. Blueberry zucchini sounds like an interesting combo - please share :) That rooftop view looks awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete