Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Recap: Barn Wedding

Kevin and I took Friday off from work, drove an hour to drop Admiral off at my parents, then made the 3.5 hour drive north for the weekend.  Two of my friends from high school were getting married and we decided to make a little weekend get away out of it.  Unfortunately, I came down with a cold last week, so I wasn't feeling the greatest.  Since I didn't feel that great, we just hung out at the hotel on Friday and then went and saw Pitch Perfect 2 at the local movie theater.  I woke up feeling a little better on Saturday, so went in to town and walked around and visited some shops.  Then we took a nice walk by a golf course and by a lake.  Then it was time to get ready and head to the wedding.  The wedding was a gorgeous barn and every detail was perfect.  The weather was cold, but once we started dancing, we warmed up!  We headed home Sunday morning, picked up Admiral, and came home to unpack and catch up on laundry.  How was your weekend?











2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful wedding!! My sister-in-law just got engaged and has been thinking of some type of barn wedding like this - I definitely need to show this to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wedding! I love the rustic decor and the flowers are so pretty! I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, and I hope you're back to 100% soon!! At least you got a little "getaway" in there. How was PP2? I haven't seen it yet but I really want to!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete