Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday everyone!  We had some amazing weather this weekend in Michigan and I was glad I was able to take advantage of it.  Especially since it's supposed to rain all week.

Kevin and I spent Friday night hanging out at home, catching up on the DVR.  We had to be up early on Saturday, so we had a low key night at home.

Saturday morning we were up early and headed to Muskegon.  Kevin dropped me off at March of Dimes, where I met up with my mom and sister.  We walked close to 6 miles for the March of Dimes event.  The weather was great and it was fun to catch up with my mom and sister.



After the walk, we met up with Kevin and my Dad and took my mom out to lunch for her birthday (which was last Thursday).  We went to Brann's and enjoyed lunch with the family.  After lunch we headed home and did some yard work and then relaxed on the couch for the rest of the night.

We slept in Sunday morning and it was amazing.  The weather was gorgeous on Sunday, so took Admiral for a walk in the morning and then Kevin grilled burgers for lunch.  I spent a couple of hours sitting on the deck reading and it was great....I love being able to sit outside and read and relax.  The rest of Sunday was spent catching up on laundry and relaxing on the couch with Kevin and Admiral.



How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. Glad you were able to hang with family and relax!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our Friday night and Sunday plans were pretty similar to yours! Saturday I shopped til I dropped to get everything to finish my dining room and we had a bunch of people over for the fight. What do you think of Gone Girl so far? I read the book, but I haven't seen the movie yet. Maybe I'll rent it this week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I am convinced that perfect weather makes for perfect weekends!!

    ReplyDelete