Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Recap: Dog Cuddles Are The Best

I hope you had a great weekend!  Ours ended with a snow/rain mix coming down on Sunday, but lets not talk about that.  We didn't really have much going on this weekend.  We caught up on shows on the DVR, went to a housewarming party for some friends, went and saw Get Hard (it was pretty funny), did a little yard work, caught up on laundry, and enjoyed lots of cuddles.  AND we enjoyed seeing MSU make it in to the Final Four!  I am a UofM fan, but I'm not anti-State.  I cheer for them whenever they are not playing UofM, so I am happy to see them doing so well in the tournament.   Here are a few pics from the weekend:

Admiral hoping to get a little popcorn from Kevin...
Admiral was super cuddley on Sunday night and I loved it!



 I hope you are lucky enough to have a four-day work week like me...counting down to a three-day weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cuddle bug!! I cannot believe you ares till getting snow! Spring needs to get here eventually, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog cuddles are the best! I'm jealous that you have a four-day work week! But I'm not jealous of your snow...well, maybe a little because it's already getting hot here and I'm not looking forward to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pup! Glad you got a chance to snuggle and relax. Bring on the spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the doggy cuddles make me want a pup soooo badly! The cuteness!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got two inches of snow this morning... yuck! I heard the thumb got like 10 inches though, so I can't complain too much!

    Admiral looks like the cuddliest puppy around! I wish Lucy would love on us once in a while.

    ReplyDelete