Since I didn't show up here at all last week, I thought I should do a post about what I've been up to lately.
- I'm slowly getting used to my new schedule with my new job, so hopefully the blog won't suffer much longer!
- This past weekend was lots of fun. It included a gender reveal party for my friend Melissa and her husband Justin, a MSU basketball game, and wrapping presents.
|My mom saw us on TV and took a pic and sent it to me haha|
|Admiral was watching me wrap presents and couldn't stay awake!|
- I have this week off from work, so I'm hoping to get out a few blog posts that I've been meaning to share, including our Christmas home tour. Those are some of my favorite posts to read so I can't wait to share mine.
- Today I plan on baking all of my Christmas treats. This week I'm also getting my new car starter installed, my oil changed, and a hair cut...talk about productive!
- I'm loving the fact that we don't have any snow right now. I know that is going to change in the next couple of days, but it's been nice without it for awhile.
What have you been up to lately? Are you ready for Christmas?