Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Our Yard/Outdoor Space

Today I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals to show my yard/outdoor space.  I love seeing home tours, yards, rooms, etc., so I was really excited to join this fun linkup and check out every else's yards!

So here we go.  I'm starting with the back yard.  We spend a ton of time in our back yard and we really love it.  We have a deck and patio area where we grill and hang out.  We are working on getting the lawn looking a little better, so hopefully over the next few years it will be fuller.  Admiral LOVES playing in our back yard (you'll see him photo bombing a few pics).  Also, all of these pics are what our yard always looks like.  I didn't do anything extra before taking the photos, since you'll see a dog water bowl and the chuck it on the ground in some of them :)







Now to the front of the house.  Like the back yard, we are working on the lawn and flowers in the front too.  I didn't do anything special for these pics either, this is what our front yard looks like on any given day.  I need to weed the flower beds...don't judge me :)




Can't wait for the lillies to start opening!!

Anyone know what this is?  I've heard hydrangea, but it's never flowered before.  But I see some little flowers starting on it finally!
And of course our basketball hoop in the driveway.
Make sure you head over to Momfessionals to check out all the other yard and outdoor spaces!




The Blogger's Digest

5 comments:

  1. You guys have a huge backyard! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing outdoor space!!! It's huge! Super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful outdoor space! I love all of the tall trees in the backyard, and your house is SO cute!!!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a hydrangea. It takes a while for them to decide to flower! Very picky plants, but beautiful, so I'm willing to wait for mine! Love your yard, and the fact that I'm not the only one who hasn't weeded the flower beds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your patio and deck areas! So useful! That is definitely an hydrangea!! :)

    ReplyDelete