Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Decorations

I didn't do a weekend recap yesterday, but we did have a great weekend!  We went to a high school football game on Friday, I worked part of Saturday and then went golfing, and then we had game night.  I was afraid it would rain all weekend, but we had great weather for the football game and golf.


I finally finished putting up our fall decorations in our house!  I love adding little touches of fall to our home.  We still need to get some pumpkins, but otherwise, everything is pretty much done.  I hope to add more decorations next year, but here's what it looks like this year:












As you can tell from all of the leaves in our front yard, fall is definitely here in Michigan!


6 comments:

  1. I love all your fall decorations! Your placemats are so pretty. That is crazy you guys have so many fallen leaves already! I guess fall comes faster for you all up north! I'm hoping to start decorating soon, I have a bunch of scarecrow and pumpkin stuff too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so festive! I love that you even have a fall rug for the kitchen!

    I still need to put out our fall decorations...it'll probably be time for Christmas decorations before I finally get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little ghosts under your tv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely an inspiration and a trooper! I love decorations but I only ever get around to putting up Halloween and Christmas decorations. These fall ones are super cute though, and fall is my favorite time of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that rug! The fall decorations look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable :) You have a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete